Monday, February 18, 2008

Pet day



In honor of Dairy's recovery we celebrated with a trip up to Snow Mountain Ranch. There was nobody there for the second day in a row and Tarn got to go crazy. He even had Damon to beat up on not just me. Damon also a photo of the rare occurance of Tarn and Kitty sharing a couch.



After our hike we had the ability to go for a tandem ride. I tracked down my funniest outfit for the ride. Damon tracked down his. Damon's funny outfit has a purpose. By the end of our ride my funny outfit didn't keep my feet or my a$$ from hurting.

After our hike and the 24 mile bike ride then I read a magazine with Kitty.

And today I did nothing.

1 comment:

The Mancino Chronicles said...

I'm jealous. Love it. Looks like an excellent day. You are making me feel bad for not wanting to go to the gym today...after seeing all the excercise you did today. Way to go....I think you might have just inspired me to get my a$$ up and go workout.