Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Oreo is pending adoption!


I haven't posted for awhile because nothing exciting has been happening - I mean nothing. I gave Tarn a bath this weekend at a car wash that has a little doggie booth. You have to pull a ramp down and then the dog sits on top of a table. Tarn would not cooperate and after pushing, pulling, begging - I had to climb on the table to get him up there. So Tarn is clean and he got a cheeseburger reward. We painted our fireplace. It turned out bad. Very bad. I got a little too fancy and bought special Ralph Lauren paint and glaze. There was a special brush and everything. I guess it is better then the magenta (pink) that Damon picked out. Maybe better. So if anyone needs a can of bright pink paint or Ralph Lauren faux linen it is all yours. We are definately in the winter funk. I think Damon is going to flip a lid if he can't ride his bike soon. But today we are very grateful for a shared sick day. We aren't that sick - maybe just in the head. We did like a bizzilion loads of laundry and cleaned to try to get rid of all the germs that are making a sick. Can't you hear me coughing - achoo! Somewhere along my life I stopped matching up my socks. My mom may say I never did, but I specifically remember having a conversation about how pointless and a what a waste of time it is to match your socks. Well today I matched my socks up. Only half of them still have a match. KC if you read this I have a work confirmation that leather jackets are back! Has anyone else noticed?

2 comments:

One Love Photo said...

I have been wondering where you have been and what you have been doing? I think we are all in a winter funk at this point BUT only 31 days until daylight savings begins! WOO-HOO! The sock thing drives me crazy as well and I am often mismatched. Is that an elmo sock?? We are off to California tomorrow, my fingers are crossed for some sun!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I thought YOU adopted Oreo. But after re-reading your post, I can clearly see that was not the case. Duh. Anyway, like you told me once, we LIKE to hear about the dumb daily stuff. Don't sweat it.