Sunday, February 10, 2008

In search of spring....

I see it. It is coming soon. Tarn and I went to Snowmountain Ranch. The weather was perfect and there were lots of people up there. It is nice to see people using it. I always feel a little safer when there are people around. After that girl got murdered hiking I have been a little more cautious. When I am by myself I usually go to the Conservancy instead where there are more people. Unfortunately cars often get broken into up there. It also seems that the criminals have found Snowmountain. There was a broken down car with no tires today, at least a tow truck was picking up the car when I arrived. Soon I will be able to go to the little book which is my favorite-favorite. I am onto to the thief at the Conservancy and I think this is the year I am going to catch him. I know his car, I know his MO and I am going to catch him. (He broke our window and stole two tents, all of our camping gear, stoves, water filters, after Jeff's wedding - You can see I am still bitter!). I would share the details, but that is probably slander. Once I get the photos of my citizen's arrest then I will post. Below is Tarn waiting out the weather for a chance to go hiking.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your citizen's arrest photos! Just make sure you don't videotape the beating. :) I see signs of spring here, too and can't wait!