Thursday, January 17, 2008

Onto Roadside Attractions


Everyday on the way to work and the way home I pass the Zillah Tea Pot dome. I used to squeal when I would see it "Yay there is where the teapot dome massacre was". I don't even know what that is but it makes Damon mad. There was something that happened with the teapot dome but it wasn't a massacre. Damon doesn't like it when you call things by the wrong name. He gets especially annoyed if you call a goose a duck. Now I don't even see the dome anymore. It has disappeared into all the thoughts I have on my way to work. You know the thoughts. I stopped on the way to work and took this picture. My drive really is beautiful in the morning. The sun has actually come out the last few days. This day I was late for work (again), that is why the sun is up. Here is my excuse for being late, I was scraping my car, with my car scraper that has no teeth, grumbling and growling about the ice. Then I hit my head when I got in the car. Really how does that happen. Now I have a nice bump on my forehead. Stay tuned for more roadside attractions on the way to work.

3 comments:

One Love Photo said...

I had one of those mornings...burned the waffle to the point of smoke alarm as I was trying to brush my teeth and put make-up on at the same time! This week someone in a glass office asked that I switch to a time stamp clock in---I now hate that glass wall person. So today I "stamped in" at 9:16. Now they really will now my late arrival secret-OH NO! It's pretty funny because I don't even care! I like your teapot very much.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that Damon gets mad at your for incorrectly naming things. I get mad a Cam for using words incorrectly (ESPECIALLY big words). Maybe I should give him a break.

One Love Photo said...

Cory-You are so sweet! Thank-you for your comment over on Offbeat Bride. It meant a lot and made me miss you very very MUCH!