Saturday, January 12, 2008

Elusive Dairy Monster


Meet the elusive Dairy Monster. He lives at my parents house. I got him in college and, of course, as my parents knew would happen, he ended up with them. He loves it at their house where he spends most of his time hunting game. He has caught mice, rats, squirrels and even snakes. Unfortunately he likes to bring them into the house alive. You will never see him unless you are very lucky. He spends most of his time when there are visitors hiding under the bed. He is the softest, fuzziest monster you will ever meet. One of his greatest talents is stillness. If you take him to meet the dog then he is so still, he plays dead. It has served him well since he has avoided the coyotes at my parents house. If you put him on a leash, then he plays dead and you can sweep the floor with him. Today he is going to stay with my 85 year old grandma, Hazel, for week while my parents are out of town. Good luck Grandma! Good luck Monster!

2 comments:

Ronck said...

Yep.........we left him. I miss him already. But Grandma will enjoy her Great Grandcat! He was on the dryer when we left. He seemed quite content. He had eaten and found his nest in the closet Hazel had made for him. He'll be fine. He'll be indoors, at least for the first few days. MICE, BEWARE!
From,
Someone Who Is Going To Find The SUN!

Anonymous said...

He looks just like my Fatso! What a cutie. And just as elusive. That reminds me that I've been meaning to do a segment on my kitties. Maybe this week...