Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mom and Dad with giant cactus



This photo of my parents and a GIANT cactus was sent my Aunt Sandy. Cacti are crazy. It looks fake. When we were in Mexico we spent a few hours looking for the perfect cartoon cactus. Once we found a cartoon like cactus, then everywhere you looked there was another one. Below is the first one we found and it was a trek to get to it. Watch out for snakes and those other things with a stingy arm that hangs off their back. I can't remember what they are called. Sylv had one on her in Costa Rica. Those things are always in sleeping bags but no one ever gets stung. Same with those rattle snakes, you always see them and I don't know a single person that has been bit. I am not afraid of those things anymore. Anyway, supposedly - this is unconfirmed rumor- the cacus arms fall off. I spent tons of times looking for the arms. We thought maybe we saw one, but that was it.

No comments: