Thursday, January 3, 2008

Someone explain this to me!


In the Baja, some of the signs have extra features. Not all, and we were wondering if our eyes were deceiving us. After passing too many with and too many without - we just had to stop and take a picture. My theory is it is a sticker, like the bullet hole stickers you sometimes see around here. Damon's theory is that convicts make the sign, and it is their joke. After I got out to take the picture (the road is fast and not very wide), Damon kept asking, was it a sticker???? I didn't have time to inspect, I just ran up and quickly snapped the shot. What is your theory?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it means "Beware: wild cows may encounter cacti and freak out and ram your car."

OR

It is a ploy to get curious travelers to stop and take a photo while wild bandits surround your car and steal your money.

Anonymous said...

PS. What is the "censored" word doing out below the sign? Was someone peeing in the bushes?

One Love Photo said...

Jon thinks you are playing a trick on us! He claims Photoshop, I told him you don't have it. I VOTE for a sticker. I keep giggling thinking about you and Damon obsessing on the weird signs!

Brendan King said...

That's interesting...it might be a sticker...but why put it there?

Sabari folk said...

I can't come up with an explanation ofor it, but I think it is really funny. I like Janice's theory of the bandits using it as a strategy and I think it is funny that Janice came back to it hours later to reply again!