Saturday, January 26, 2008

Table Love


We are having some serious table love. This is our wedding gift from everyone - Thank you so much. Beautifully crafted by good friend Nate from Pine Shop. Thanks Nate. It is so solid and fills the space so perfectly. I was not a huge fan of the whole wedding gift thing, but our bed and table from the Pine Shop have been such huge treats. As I look around the living room there are other fun remains of our wedding. The Himalayan Salt Crystal Lamp from Heather and Jon that generates healthy negative ions. Our gravy boat from Brian and Karen that sits prominently on our mantal along with the photo book my thoughtful brother KC made for our Christmas present. We are anxiously awaiting the painting Janice created that didn't make the trip over at Christmas in our full car.

On another note, I failed at this weeks goal which was to apply for the show Survivor. I sort of half attempted. Never the less, huge failure. My problem was you had to send in a full size video cassette application. I pulled out my parents old video camera from 1989. Then I went to Shopko and got an 8 mm video tape. I tried to dub the 8mm video to the vhs video. Our TV has a million cords that weren't invented in 1989 so despite 3 hours of cord unplugging and plugging I never completed the task -the video was due yesterday. Sorry all - I won't be on Survivor next season, maybe next time.

I don't know what is going on because Sue's housekeeper is calling in sick all of the time and so is mine. Wierd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the past five years, I've been trying to get Cam to do a Survivor application. I would NEVER go on that show. Not because I couldn't do the survival bit, but because I'm sure I'd kill somebody. Or at least slap somebody really hard. I don't even HAVE a VCR anymore. How am I going to get a tape in????