Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wishing:


This was my view today, or
I was sitting in Jon and Heather's living room watching her collage, or
I didn't have meetings all day until 2:15, or
All day meetings were interesting, or
I was headed to Phoenix with my parents and aunts so I could see some cactus.
I am not wishing I was Nate,Sue and Harper on a long flight from Germany.
Welcome back! I have loved following you on your adventure.
I guess it is all relative.
Damon has started blogging, I am sure that it will be all about bikes, oh goodie.

2 comments:

One Love Photo said...

Love that smile! I know what you mean about wishing! But we do what we can, and it is what it is! At least we have daydreams to escape to.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I'm just laughing to myself about your, "oh goodie" comment. I can hear your voice say those words followed by a snicker and a giggle.